Saturday 9 November 2013

Gift Set Christmas Wishlist!

Halloween is over, signalling the start of the Christmas season (in my world anyway)!!! And what better way to kick it off than with the first of my Christmas wishlists. 

Wishlists are some of my favourite blogposts. They feed my daily online shopping need(!) plus during the gift giving period they can give much needed inspiration. So I hope you enjoy my Gift Set Wishlist and let me know what you've been lusting for this Christmas!




1.Urban Decay- The Mother Lode £445 here 2.Katy Perry Killer Queen 30ml Gift Set £22.50 here 3.Real Techniques Duo Fibre Set £23.99 here 4.Burt's Bees Head to Toes Kit £14.99 here 5.Benefit Little Love Potions £29.50 here 6.Philosophy The Cookie Exchange Set £22 here 7.China Glaze Touch of Twinkle £14.99 here

No comments:

Post a Comment